Tamron had introduced a new SP 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di VC USD lens in Japan yesterday and with it comes the news that the company is planning to launch a new Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD lens in the coming days. This new lens will replace the existing Tamron SP AF 10-24mm f / 3.5-4.5 DI II lens in the international markets.
According to Nokishita, the new Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD lens will come with features like,
- HLD motor (High / Low Torque Modulated Drive Motor). It would in fact be the first lens to have HLD motor.
- Equipped with a camera shake correction mechanism VC. Approximately 4 steps for the camera shake correction effect.
- Antifouling coat and simple drip-proof construction are adopted.
- TAP-in Console compatible.
- Lens construction: 11 groups 16 pieces (LD lens 1, XLD lens 1, glass mold aspheric lens 1, composite aspherical lens 1 sheet)
- Shortest shooting distance: 0.24 m
- Maximum shooting magnification: 1: 5.3
- Filter diameter: 77 mm
- Maximum diameter × length: 83.6 mm × 84.6 mm
- Weight: 440 g
- Mount: for Canon and Nikon
- Suggested retail price: 70,000 yen + tax
- Mass retailer price: 62,100 yen (including tax)
|Tamron SP AF 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 DI II Zoom Lens For Nikon DSLR Cameras||Amazon||B&H|
|Tamron SP AF 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 DI II Zoom Lens For Canon DSLR Cameras||Amazon||B&H|